1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, true in every sense, and to be the one true guide for our lives and for the Church (Proverbs 30:5; 2 Timothy; 3:16 and 2 Peter 1:20–21).
2. We believe in the Trinity--that there is one God who has revealed Himself as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16-17; Acts 2:33; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Ephesians 4:4-6; Hebrews 2:1-4).
3. We believe we all have been created by God and are accountable to Him (Genesis 1:27, 5:2, Isaiah 5-16; Hebrews 9:27; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Romans 2:16; Revelation 20:12-15).
4. We believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He became man, lived a sinless life, died for our sins, was buried and arose on the third day. He is now seated at the right hand of God in heaven and shall return one day to judge both the living and the dead (Matthew 28:5-6; Mark 16:6; Luke 24:5b-6; Acts 7:55; Romans 8:34; Hebrews 1:3, 9:15; I Timothy 2:5 and I Corinthians 15:3-4).
5. We believe all have sinned, and are saved only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 3:24 and Titus 2:11-14).
6. We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the sanctifying and equipping of believers (Romans 8:5-16; Galatians 5:16-25; Ephesians 1:19, 4:11-13; 1 Corinthians 12:7-11).
7. We believe that there is only one Church, established by Jesus Christ, redeemed by Jesus Christ, united by faith in Jesus Christ, and consisting of all who have accepted the Lordship of Jesus Christ in their lives (Ephesians 4:4; Acts 2:42; Matthew 16:18; Ephesians 2:14-18).
8. We believe in the holy ordinances of baptism and communion. We practice believer’s baptism by immersion and partake of communion on a regular basis (Romans 6:1-6; Acts 2:38-42; Colossians 2:12; 1 Corinthians 11:20-26).
9. We believe that the Bible teaches that marriage is a covenant commitment, ordained by God, joining one man and one woman in a single, exclusive, holy union (Gen. 2:21-24, Matt. 19:4-6, Rom, 1:24-27, Lev.18:22, 1 Cor. 7:1-5, Eph. 5:22-23).
10. We believe that everyone's soul lives eternally. How we respond to Jesus in this life will determine our eternal destiny. Those who believe in Jesus and accept Him as their Lord and Savior shall have eternal life in heaven (John 3:16; 1 Thess. 4:13-18); those who reject the Gospel of our Lord shall suffer eternal condemnation and separation from God (2 Thess. 1:8-9).