Small groups 2020 are here! See the list below for information on the 5 groups available. Small Groups begin the week of February 2nd and end in the month of May. Groups last a maximum of 14 weeks and then end for the season. Below are the 5 groups that are open now.
Mondays @ 7:00pm - Mini Series at Mark & Bev Meidlinger's
- Feb 10 - Being a winsome follower of Christ
- Feb 17 - Being a vibrant believer
- Feb 24 - Being fully committed to God
Mondays @ 7:00pm - Marriage series at Lane & Christian Wallace's. Love & War: Finding the Marriage You Dreamed Of. 8 week video series. Below are two links to the participant guide which you will need to order and bring:
- From Christian Book: https://www.christianbook.com/participants-finding-marriage-dreamed-video-series/john-eldredge/9780310329213/pd/329213
- From Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Love-War-Participants-Guide-Marriage/dp/0310329213/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=love+and+war+participant+guide&qid=1578681322&sr=8-2
Tuesdays @ 7:00pm - Jesus in the Old Testament at David Stitt's.
Wednesdays @ 6:30pm - The book of Colossians at Jonathan & Hannah Paisley's.
Wednesdays @ 6pm - Fellowship group, "2 or More", at Justin & Rachelle Peltz's.
- This is more of a fellowship based group but we do ask about prayer needs and pray together. We ask about testimony so we can stir each others' faith. We ask if anyone has anything they learned or read in The Word that they'd like to share. Other than that we just visit and grow through fellowship. We try to do a pot luck once a month but we supply snacks and coffee every week. Visitors can come at or after 6pm and leave whenever they wish. There isn't really a hard stop time but we typically are finished by 9pm at the latest. Feel free to come and go as you please. We follow no curriculum (feel free to bring your Bible!) so if you miss a week or two, or join the group late, you won't miss out on anything except building fellowship with your church family. This group will meet EVERY Wednesday through the whole year, except for holidays or otherwise stated in a previous week's meeting.